For immediate release
Bois-des-Filion, November 17, 2015 – During our presence at festivals this summer, we received a lot of questions, comments and suggestions! Always with the goal to provide quality products for all tastes, we decided to offer slightly longer trailers with stronger axles!
So far, our trailers were available from 12 to 24 ft long. The new range is from 26 to 30 feet long: 26, 28 and 30 ft. All these trailers still have a width of 8 ft.
Note that these new trailers retain the same major assets that makes them the best trailer on the market:
• Two low-floor axles (the platform is under the level of the axles; you gain a few inches in height to useful space) with a total capacity of 7,000, 10,400 or 14,000 pounds depending on the length of the trailer;
• Jacks at each corner to stabilize the house when it is stationary (see photos);
• 4 wheels from 15 to 16 inches;
• Steel plates welded to the trailer to hold the structure during construction. This will give incredible strength to the walls (see photos);
• Brake system, wiring for lights, etc.
Here are the details for all models:
|Length||Axles *||Price †|
|12 ft||2 x 3 500 lb||4299.95 $|
|14 ft||2 x 3 500 lb||4499.95 $|
|16 ft||2 x 3 500 lb||4699.95 $|
|18 ft||2 x 5 200 lb||6699.95 $|
|20 ft||2 x 5 200 lb||6899.95 $|
|22 ft||2 x 5 200 lb||7099.95 $|
|24 ft||2 x 5 200 lb||7299.95 $|
|26 ft||2 x 7 000 lb||8599.95 $|
|28 ft||2 x 7 000 lb||8799.95 $|
|30 ft||2 x 7 000 lb||8999.95 $|
Here are pictures of the trailer that was used for our model house :
If you want to order this product, a deposit of the third of the total amount is required when ordering. Contact us by phone: (438) 804-5487 or email: [email protected]